Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Holiday & New Year at Srilanka (sceneries & family)

 On the way to Nuwara Eliya
 Watching small fish
 My son(Tall one) with his cousin
 Nuwara Eliya


 We met a group of monkeys, this guy was looking straight at us
  Nuwara Eliya

 My daughter & two family members entering a park



 At a children's park
 Relaxing in a swan boat at water park
 Sun set at Colombo from 3rd floor of our Hotel

We saw lot of Rambutans on sides of roads
And even freshly steamed corns




Fresh Strawberry with vanilla ice cream...yummy

 The best fire work pics from all the pics I took........I know it is not so good, So many fire works going on different directions didn't knew which one to take...


 My daughter with a handheld firework stick
 Best fire work pic
My sister, my kids & their cousin enjoying firework stick........................

2 comments:

  1. Nadiya these pictures are beautiful. Made me want to go to Srilanka. Hope you had a great time there.

    It will be really nice if we can see you as well on one of the picture :)

    Happy new year to you.

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was the person taking the pictures, that's why I am not in any pic.

    ReplyDelete