Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Chocolicious cheese cake




A dream ........................................…………

     Brightly colored fish swam around me and the swaying fronds of sea anemones gently brushed my face. Beneath my feet the sand sparkled with the remains of millions of broken shells. As I gazed around in wonder, a flash of iridescent blue on the ocean bed caught my eye, and I knew at once that this was the reason I had been brought here.
    I bent down to look a little closer, when to my amazement I saw an upturned Paua Abalone shell. I stretched out my hand to pick it up and suddenly found myself wide-awake and very much on dry land and in my own bed.

Sorry above writing have nothing to do with the Chocolicious cheese cake, but I just want to share how beautiful this dream can be. 




Back to my cheese cake, I never liked  making a cheese cake with chocolate because I thought it will not taste good, but just I gave a try and to my amazement it tastes yummy mmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment