Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 10, 2013

I Love Chocolate and I Love Cheesecakes class starting August 20th & 21st

"I LOVE CHOCOLATE" class starting 20th of this month. What I teach in this class are, How to make & assemble Chocolate mousse cake and covering and setting mousse cake with the most shiny poured icing, Black forest cake, Chocolate fudge Cake, Devil food cake, Chocolate roll cake, Chocolate cake with cookies & cream cheese cake & six kinds of frosting. Class fee is Rf 2500, timing is 08.00pm to 10.00pm Those who are interested call 7709426 for more information or to note down your names.
 “I LOVE CHEESECAKES” class. Starting 21st of August, What I teach in this class are Banana Split Cheesecake, Mocha Oreo Cheesecake, Blueberry swirl Cheese Cake, Tiramisu Cheesecake, Chocolate Cheesecake, Red Velvet Cheesecake, No bake cheese cake, how to make fruit glaze, how to assemble it on cheese cake with fresh fruits, Class fee is Rf3000, timing is 08.30pm to 10.00pm to reserve your spot and for more information call 7709426,

No comments:

Post a Comment