Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Dark Chocolate Oreo Fudge .. Oh, baby. Come to mama.

Friday I wanted to make something which tastes like chocolate cookies, chocolate brownies, chocolate fudge & gooey chocolate (gooey I am trying to say is chocolate melting in my hands when I am holding a piece) and Friday went thinking, so Saturday I came up with this dangerously decadent recipe. This is without a doubt, completely and utterly insane. But I mean that in a good way. Of course : ) To make this fudge all you need is ..

Ingredients:
200 grams Oreo cookies (11/2 pkt) crushed in to crumbs and chunks
50 grams unsalted butter
100 grams dark chocolate
1 cup condensed milk

Method:
Generously butter a seven inch tray, set aside. In a sauce pan melt butter & chocolate, add condensed milk. Cook until chocolate mixture starts to boil. Add crushed Oreo. Mix everything well. Pour fudge mixture into the buttered tray soon after taken from heat. Cool completely and chill for 2 to 3 hours to serve cut in to desired shapes. Enjoy!

Note: I used 11/2 pkt oreo cookies with the cream. If you don't want too much gooeyness add 2 whole pkt oreo's. I love my fudge this way. Just for all readers information next recipe is Chicken Shawarma with the touch of Sweet Hungarian .. 

1 comment: