Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Rosy Red Rose Cookies



I love beautiful clothes, likes to look my best, loves high heels, sandals & nice flats  a somewhat fashionable women I must say. I love all the clothes & every other thing in Victoria’s secret…So today just I want Something rosy , something red, something cute & girlish  to make…below is what I created …so tell me what you think…hum………….
Ingredients:
1/2cup unsalted butter
11/3cup flour
1cup icing sugar
1/4tsp baking soda
2tsp strawberry essence or rose essence
1large egg
Red food color

Method:
Prepare baking tray lined with parchment or baking paper, set aside. In a bowl or in an electric mixer beat butter and icing sugar until creamy, add egg beat to combine well. Now add food color (add color until bright red) beat again to mix well, add flour and baking soda mix to combine very well. Dough will be sticky, scoop the dough in to an icing bag fitted with a Wilton 1M tip,(this tip I used to make these rose cookies). Carefully pipe roses from inside to out in circular pattern on to the baking tray, about not bigger then 2inches, leave 1inch in between each cookie as when baking cookies will expand.

When you have finished piping enough for the tray, put your tray into the refrigerator for at least 4hours to chill. So that when baking the cookies will hold its shape. Mine gave a little shape, I think that is because I capt only for 2hour’s I should have capt the tray for about 4hour’s or may be overnight. When you want to bake preheat your oven to 140C for about 7minutes. Use the third upper rack of your oven to bake these cookies for 15 to 20minutes. Mine took this time, different ovens may take a slight time difference, so check if your cookies are slightly golden on the sides, if so your done……………………enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment