Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 28, 2012

Chicken fried Noodles

Hello my readers! After Ramadan this is my first recipe. My apologies to those who were asking for new recipes, keeping you all waiting. I love eating noodles for dinner, it is light & easy to make, but today my recipe is not so easy some chopping & frying is needed. After tasting it's worth of all the little hard work, so here we go..

Ingredients:
1/2 cup Vegetable oil
1 chicken breast or about 100 grms boneless chicken (cut in to bite size cubes)
1/2 tsp salt
Stir fry ingredients:
1 big onion (chopped)
1 medium carrot (chopped or sliced)
2 capsicum (seeds removed & cut in to bite size)
1 leeks (cut thinly or shredded)
1 cup of shredded cabbage
12 curry leaves
Habanero Chilly (Githeyomirus )
4 garlic cloves (chopped)
Sauce:
2 tbs tomato paste
1 tsp dark soy sauce
2 tbs chilly & garlic sauce
1 tbs lonumirus curry powder (if this is not available add 1/2tbs chilly powder)
1 tbs tomato sauce

3 pkt noodles
4 cups of water

Method:
In a wok or a thavaa add first three ingredients & fry chicken pieces until slightly brown from outside, take the chicken pieces on to a kitchen towel & leave to drain oil. In the same wok add all the stir fry ingredients and stir fry until tender. Into this add the sauce ingredients, stir constantly for two to three minutes, now add the fried chicken pieces & the three soup packets, which is inside the noodle packets. Stir to combine well, Take out from stove & leave aside, but don't cover. In another sauce pan start boiling water, as soon it starts to boil switch off the flame and add the noodles. Cover & leave for two minutes or just until noodles is tender, but not mushy. Drain water from the noodles and immediately add the noodles into the chicken & vegetable sauce, put on low flame & using a tong mix the noodles with the sauce, when mixed well take out from flame & serve hot with an omelet............................enjoy!

Note: Chilly you can add as much you want. I did not add any salt to this recipe because the soup sachets inside the noodles packet gives enough salt flavoring.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Nadiya,
    After a hard Day of fasting I think that the
    Chicken fried Noodles would taste really nice....I think my family and friends will love this recipe too!
    I am defenetly going to tell most people I know about your page :)
    once again I really apriciate you posting all these beautiful recipies .........my fav in still the Chicken fried Noodles just because I LOVE NODDLES !!

    ReplyDelete