Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 3, 2016

My New Website, YouTube Chanel And Upcoming Ramadan Special Cooking Series

 Introducing my website www.nadiyaskitchen.com and my YouTube channel. Today onward I will be uploading new recipes on my website, but there will be an update of my latest recipes on this blog, another news is that this Ramadan I am bringing my first cooking video series with 30 episodes. This series I am bringing in Dhivehi as this is specially for Maldivians, but in the near future you will be seeing my cooking series in English, as well I will be introducing on line classes and tutorials on my website. In this cooking series I have included recipes which I think Maldivians would love to prepare for breaking fast or dinner. So I hope my readers would visit my website and please do comment on any recipes I upload and please like my facebook web site page https://www.facebook.com/nadiyaskitchen/







No comments:

Post a Comment