Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Celebrate LOVE with my yummy LOVE PACK ...

 2 love mini cheesecakes, 1 Milk cake, 2 love butter cookies, 1 moist chocolate cup cake with chocolate cookies & cream frosting, celebrate this Valentine's Day with my love package only Rf 200 ... give a call to 7709426 to buy cakes ..

Dear John ... K A

I Love You

I'll be with you as long as you want me too,
Until the end of time.
The day I met you I knew we would be together forever.
I can say I am truly happy to this day,
You made me thank god that I live my life everyday.
There's never been a doubt in my mind that I ever regret having you by my side,
but if that day comes that I have to let you go,
I think there is some thing I should let you know.
I will miss you and I am happy that I even had you 
I enjoyed every minute spent with you.
I love you!
Jerrika Rene Arthur 

No comments:

Post a Comment