Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I LOVE CHOCOLATE Class starting 8th February

"I LOVE CHOCOLATE" class starting 8th of February. What I teach in this class are : 

1- Chocolate Mousse Cake (covering and setting mousse cake with shiny poured chocolate icing),
2- Black forest cake, 
3- Chocolate fudge Cake, 
4- Devil food cake, 
5- Chocolate roll cake
6- Chocolate cake with cookies & cream cheese cake 
Six kinds of frosting

Class fee is Rf2500, timing is 08.30pm TO 10.30pm. Those who are interested call 7709426 for more information or to note down your names.

1 comment:

  1. My brother suggested I might like this web site.
    He was entirely right. This post truly mad my day.
    You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my weblog -weight loss diet menu

    ReplyDelete