Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 29, 2013

Saagu Bondibai my way

Hello my readers I am sorry I am not updating my recipes regularly, but I will try to upload as much as I can when I get free time. I never made sago bondibai & this is my first attempt of cooking it, I am happy this bondibai turned out great & yummy. Saago we have always seen in white color, but now it’s available in different colors and sizes so I bought this pink sago packet I saw from one of the stores.  I always think food looks delicious and tempting when beautiful colors are combined. Don’t you agree with me? 
Ingredients:
3 cups water
½ cup sago or saagu
1/3 cup sugar
3 cardamom pods
1 cinnamon stick
3 piece pandan leaf
¼ cup Jasmine flower infused water or some rose water
¼ cup sweetened condensed milk

Method:
In a pan start cooking water, when water starts to boil add sago. Cook until sago turns transparent or until cooked. When sago is cooked drain water using a strainer, again add sago into the same pan. In to this add sugar, cardamom pods, cinnamon stick, pandan leaf and jasmine water.

Cook until all the sugar is dissolved and all water evaporates, add condensed milk give a stir cook another 2 minutes turn off flame and serve hot or cold. This recipe is enough for 2 person …………………….enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment