Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Chocolate Cake…………. Busy manmage favorite …that’s me



You wouldn't believe how moist, Choco balanced & finger licking this cake can be! This is one of my favorite cakes. I have frosted this cake with Milk Chocolate Mousse , sometimes when I make for orders I use Milk and White chocolate mousse for a three layer cake. This cake will be a hit with some vanilla ice cream too.

Make the chocolate mousse one day ahead so that the chocolate mousse will be nicely set to a spreadable consistency and frost the cake with chocolate mousse just half hour before serving the cake. You don't have to frost as a profession cake decorator, just spread chocolate mousse using back of a spoon. Why not let your kids do the fun part.

l always use parchment or baking paper when I bake my cakes because I don't like my cakes to get stuck on the baking tray, but if you don't have just generously grease the baking tray with oil or butter and sprinkle little flour and turn the tray to coat inside and bottom of the baking tray completely. I used 8inch three baking trays to make this cake because it was a three layer cake. You can use a 9x13 inch cake tray.

Ingredients A
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups sugar
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 cup cocoa powder
Ingredients B
3/4 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp. vanilla essence
2 table spoon white vinegar
2 eggs
Ingredient C
2 cups cold water

Method:
Pre heat oven to 160C, Mix all the Ingredients A, Pour all the ingredients B in to ingredients A, mix little bit & pour ingredient C mix using a hand Wisk or a hand mixer until well blended. Pour into prepared trays and bake for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.

Cool completely before frosting,  I did level the cakes using a cake leveler but this is not necessary
 ……………………………………………………….enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment